Captain America Civil War 3D Workout Compression Short Sleeves T-shirt
No time for funny stories, friends! The world is in danger with obesity! It’s time to be Superhero for your own sake! Put on our compression Captain America T-shirt and hit the gym right now!
This ultra-tight, second-skin fit workout top squeezes your muscles for increased power and decreased recovery time. Made with special material for training, it wicks sweat away from the body to prevent chafing and rashes and reduces the time taken for muscles to repair themselves.
Are you team Cap? Checked! Shield on the back? Checked! Grab yourself this Captain compression workout T-shirt and make ladies go WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
- Short sleeves, a classic round neckline
- Compression fit
- Designed for Men (Unisex)
- Physiological advantage
- 4-way stretch fabrication
- Moisture Transport System
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Machine washable & Dryer Safe
- Close-fitting: Easy for you to show off your muscles
- Cosplay: Rock your Halloween party or Cosplay festival as whichever superhero you want.
- Unique design: Looking your best while blasting your core. Why not?
- Ideal material: Lightweight and good-quality fabric will help absorb and release moisture quickly.
If you are a Marvel fan or, really, a fan of comic books in general, you definitely have been going crazy of the Civil War movie ever since the original series hit comic book stood back in 2006. With no doubt, the Captain America: Civil War rocked the box office with its theatrical release, earning over $1.1 billion. But if we ever had to pick one scene that outdid the lot of them, it would 100% go to the airport scene when the Avengers scrapping at an evacuated airport.
That airport scene. You gotta admit, it doesn’t really matter whose side you are on, that fight was good! It’s not gonna be too much to say that this is one of the best superhero action sequence ever.
That battle took 30 days to film and work began on planning the fight eight months before filming began. That allowed the Russo brothers and their team to carefully block out the scene in stages and give everyone involved in their own moment to shine. “That sequence took a long time to conceive, to structure, and then to execute,” co-director Anthony Russo said. “And it involved all phases of production, from pre-production to production to post-production.”
You can take our word on this, or you can just grab popcorn and enjoy it with your gangs just so right now!
Look for Similar Items by Category:
* The size chart is in Asian Size – It is different from US, EUR, AU, and other sizes. Please select your size according to the size chart measurement (Discrepancy 2-3 cm) carefully before placing an order. Thank you.
* Please note that Asian sizes are approximatively one or two sizes smaller than Euro / US sizes.
When ordering please check your measurements and find the size that fits you best.
*Note: This t-shirt is printed and depending on your screen RGB setting – colors may vary
Always protected from click to delivery
- Tracking number provided for all parcels
- Full refund if product is not received