Batman against Superman Compression 3D Workout Short Sleeves T-Shirt
Does BLACK always mean DARK? Absolutely not! With our Batman compression T-shirt, unleash the Knight within! This high quality compression work-out shirt was designed with a special blend of polyester for a second-skin fit that hugs your muscles to optimize performances. Including professional 3D-print technology so that colors don’t fade and shirts don’t shrink, there is no doubt that you can rock the Batman look time and time again.
- Short sleeves, a classic round neckline
- Compression fit
- Designed for Men (Unisex)
- Physiological advantage
- 4-way stretch fabrication
- Moisture Transport System
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Machine washable & Dryer Safe
- Close – fitting: Easy for you to show off your muscles
- Cosplay: Rock your Halloween party or Cosplay festival as whichever superhero you want.
- Unique design: Looking your best while blasting your core. Why not?
- Ideal material: Lightweight and good-quality fabric will help absorb and release moisture quickly.
- Shipping: As long as you belong to this earth, you are offered FREE shipping.
You know, “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” might be the ninth live-action Batman movie released in theaters, but Mr. Dark Knight material has a larger pool. Don’t worry, beginners! Knowing you might be intimidating with such a wide selection, here are the 5 Best Comics for new Batman lovers:
- Batman: Year one (1987)
Well, the name gives it all away, doesn’t it? This is definitely the book that inspired Batman Begins, complete with that famous tease of Joker at the end. No doubt this is a MUST not only for beginners, but also including comic book fan.
- The Dark Knight returns (1986):
This one paints a picture of a future in which a 55-year-old Batman has hung up his cowl and quit crime fighting for 10 years. But, who am I kidding? He’s Batman: he can’t ignore the madness of Gotham. FYI, this is also the main inspiration for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, since the U.S Government hat to send Superman to keep Dark Knight at bay.
- The Long Halloween (1996):
A classic Batman story. A gangster-mystery. The story is simple, but enjoyable. The art is simply amazing and it tells the kind of story you don’t often see in superhero comics. If you’re a first time reader, or a returning reader looking for the “Best of the Bat,” and this is the first book you read, you will totally fall in love.
- The Killing Joke (1988):
The Killing Joke is one of the greatest books of all time – a masterpiece on the relationship between Batman and the Joker. By comparing and contrasting the characters and truly explaining why the Joke is Batman’s greatest villain, it breaks down the seminal villain and looks at both his questionable origin, and what leads him becoming a homicidal maniac. And if that still doesn’t sell you on it then nothing will.
- The Court Of Owls (2012):
This is absolutely the most recent Batman story on this list. Not to mention the writing, the amazing artwork with dark and beautifully haunting art is quite possibly the best and easiest way to get a reader into current comics. Why not getting to know what’s currently happening in the ongoing Batman world with this exciting, yet simple story that any Dark Knight fan could ever resist?
Look for Similar Items by Category:
* The size chart is in Asian Size – It is different from US, EUR, AU, and others size. Please select your size according to the size chart measurement (Discrepancy 2-3 cm) carefully before placing an order. Thank you.
* Please note that Asian sizes are approximatively one or two sizes smaller than Euro / US sizes.
When ordering please check your measurements and find the size that fits you best.
*Note:This t-shirt is printed and depending on your screen RGB setting – colors may vary
Always protected from click to delivery
- Tracking number provided for all parcels
- Full refund if product is not received